Monday, September 19, 2005

'Travel in Light': Satisfy the senses and the soul - INQ7.net

ENRICH your travel experience. Explore the outer world as you discover the world within. Make every step of your journey a leap of faith. Over coffee and brunch on this relaxed weekend morning, Ureta, author and publisher of the recently launched travel anthology, “A Pilgrim’s Diary: Passages and Inner Landscapes,” will lead participants in an engaging discussion on how traveling can be an activity for spiritual growth and “globalizing the mind. “Traveling, for me, is a never-ending source of unfamiliar joy and this book is its celebration,” says Ureta. “Traveling alone gives you a different perspective of life. There is magic in solitude. When I travel by myself to a distant place, I realize that discovery and transformation are indistinguishable gifts that always come in pairs -- and this is something I’d like to share with fellow travel bugs. more from inq7